Please read these Terms and Conditions before you Register. The online Registration form requires that you agree to all of the following conditions:
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover & PayPal are accepted. There will be a $25.00 returned check charge.
- Class fees do not include required equipment. Class fee balance & equipment fees are due at the first class.
- Class fees & equipment fees are non-refundable & non-transferable to another dog or other persons.
- If two or more classes are missed, MMDT requires making those classes up before a diploma will be awarded.
- Children must be older than 16 years of age, in order to participate in group classes.
- Children under age 8, should not attend group classes without prior approval.
In consideration of the acceptance of this registration, and the holding of classes or private lessons, and the opportunity to have the dog participate, I agree to hold MerryMac Dog Training, Tina and Jim McCain, or any MerryMac employees, the premises upon which the classes are to be held, harmless from any claim for the loss or injury which may be alleged to have been caused directly, or indirectly to any person or thing by any act of dog or person while in or upon the premises, grounds, or near any entrance thereto, or any off-site training premise or location. I personally assume all responsibility and liability for any such claim. I further agree to hold the aforementioned parties harmless from any claim of loss of this dog by disappearance, theft, death or injury to be caused or alleged to be caused by the negligence of the parties aforementioned, or by the negligence of any other person or any other cause or causes. I hereby assume the sole responsibility for and agree to indemnify and save the aforementioned parties harmless from any and all loss and expenses, including legal fees, by reason of the liability imposed by law upon any of the aforementioned parties for damage and expenses.
Photo/Website/E-mail Release: You agree to allow MerryMac to use photos for educational purposes and website/facebook purposes unless stated otherwise and to contact student via e-mail for MerryMac activities.