K9 Nose Work®
Description: 6 classes
Prerequisite: dogs ages 6 months old and up
K9 Nose Work is a fun, new sport that helps develop your dog’s natural scenting abilities through their desire to hunt!
K9 Nose Work:
- Builds confidence
- Burns off mental and physical energy
- Enhances the partnership between you and your dog.
Class is limited to 6 dogs. No additional equipment needed. The dogs work individually & are crated for portions of each session.
K9 Nose Work®: $195
Additional K9 Nosework Classes Offered:
– Intro to Nose Work 2 (Foundation – Interiors, Exteriors & Vehicles), Saturday’s TBA
– Intro to Odor 1 (Birch – Boxes/Containers), Saturday’s TBA
– Intro to Odor 2 (Birch – Interiors, Exteriors & Vehicles), Saturday’s TBA
– Continuing Nose Work (Open to all students on Birch, Anise & Clove), Saturday’s TBA
– Mock ORT Prep (1 class), Saturday’s TBA
*Nose Work classes are 6 week sessions unless otherwise noted & Saturday Nose Work classes do not always meet on consecutive Saturdays
Description: 4 classes
Prerequisite: Basic Obedience Training
A creative class that teaches a variety of dog tricks: This course is a great way to have fun with your dog, and work on your teamwork!
- Playing possum
- Saying prayers
- Hold a cookie on the nose
- Catch the cookie off the nose
No additional equipment needed. Limited to 4 dogs per session.
Tricks Class: $185